Memories to Cherish is all about celebrating life and love, a bespoke ceremony for your wedding.
My role is to work closely with you to create the perfect day, fulfilling your dreams for the wonderful occasion it is.
Sharing with and including loved ones, or a very intimate celebration whichever is right for you.
A very special occasion filled with love and joy, romance, unique to you and memorable.
Every ceremony is crafted to your beliefs – religious, non-religious, semi-religious
We will do everything we can to ensure your occasion is just as you want it to be.
You choose the date, the place, the style and the guests.
We will prepare the ceremony together creating the vows, choosing the readings, poems and music.
Examples of some of the ideas you can choose for your celebration
- Introduction and welcome
- Acknowledgement of any children of the marriage
- Unity Candle (with your children) – ask for details
- Reading – maybe by one of your guests or friends
- Blessing of your Parents (if appropriate)
- Renewal of vows
- Re-dedication of rings
- Giving of new rings or gifts
- Words from previous wedding guests (Often Best man, bridesmaid or Bride’s father)
- Second reading – maybe one of your children
- Inclusion of specially chosen music
- A short speech by a friend or family member, possibly the original best man
- A short speech by the couple
- Marriage Blessing
- Declaration of Years of Marriage
- Signing of certificate
- Witnesses and closing words